SHORT INFORMATION : UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023 – Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) The candidates applying for the examination should be ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination 2022. UPSC has released a new UPSC exam notification to fill up 327 vacancies in the Engineering Services, 2023. So, we request you to read all the information about this UPSC recruitment 2022 details below. UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Union Public Service Commission
POST DATE : 14-09-2022
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Notice No. 01/2023-ENGG.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023
NO. OF VACANCY : 327 (Expected to be Approximately)
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2022 by 06:00 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 03-10-2022 at 11.59 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (online): 04-10-2022 till 06:00 PM
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD: NIL
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: State Bank of India or by using any Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
QUALIFICATION : Candidates should possess Degree/ Diploma (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline).
AGE LIMIT : A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2023
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories :-
- Category I-Civil Engineering.
- Category II-Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III-Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
Leave a Reply