Technical Support Staff Recruitment 2022
SHORT INFORMATION : Technical Support Staff Recruitment | Applications Invited from Prospective Eligible Candidates for the Post of Technical Support Staff for District Project Management Unit, Jharsuguda under Integrated Management of Public Distribution Scheme.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Collector and District Magistrate, Jharsuguda, Odisha
POST DATE : 20-09-2022
COLLECTOR & DISTRICT MAGISTRATE, JHARSUGUDA
Advertisement No : 2560
NO. OF VACANCY
|Post Name||Total Post||Salary|
|Technical Support Staff||01||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Apply Last Date||07-10-2022|
|Apply Mode||Through Speed/ Registered Post|
|Address||To “Civil Supplies Officer, District Civil Supplies Office, Jharsuguda, Collectorate Building At- Jharsuguda (OMP Line) Dist- Jharsuguda (Odisha), PIN- 768204|
- No Fee for All Candidates
The Candidates below 37 Years of age as on 01-01-2022 are Eligible for the said Engagement.
- Candidates Must have Passed B.Sc/ BCA/ Graduate with Diploma in Computer/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/MBA with 2 years Experience.
HOW TO APPLY : Technical Support Staff Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates are required to submit the detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) accompanied by self attested copies of relevant testimonials, by Registered Post/Speed Post only, so as to be received in the Office of Civil Supplies Officer, Jharsuguda by 07.10.2022, 5 PM. Application received late after the closing date will not be considered. Also the applications received other than by Registered Post/Speed Post shall not be entertained at this end.
- The application shall be addressed to : Civil Supplies Officer, District Civil Supplies Office, At/Po – Jharsuguda, Collectorate Buliding, OMP Line Dist-Jharsuguda (Odisha), PIN-768204
- The envelope containing the application should be super- scribed with the name of the post applied for in bold letters.
- The nature of the position advertised is purely contractual subject to various norms which may change from time to time.
- The Contract to the selected candidate will be issued on annual basis. The contract may be extended subject to the project requirement and satisfactory performance of the incumbent based on the selected key performance indicators.
- The extension of the contract cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
- The candidature shall stand cancelled if found to be canvassing in any manner during the recruitment process. This office reserves the right to cancel the engagement process and/or the candidature of any/all candidates at any time, without assigning any reason thereof.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
- Odisha Postal New Vacancy, Bhubaneswar
- OPSC Recruitment 2023- Online Form
- GPLF puri Recruitment- 2023
- OPSC new Recruitment- 2023
- Ganjam GRS New Recruitment- 2023
- OPSC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023 ! 93 Post Vacancy
- CRPF NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- GRS NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- ODISHA POLICE RECRUITMENT- 2023 ! 4790 POST
- OSSC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- OSSC TEACHER RECRUITMENT- 2022
- AIIMS BHUBANESWAR FIELD ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT- 2022
- SSD Balasore Recruitment- 2022
- OHPC JUNIOR CLARK RECRUITMENT- 2022
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022