Technical Assistant Posts Recruitment 2022 | Online Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up vacancies against 54(Fifty four) number of posts of Techni~al Assistant unnder Director of Textiles, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Technical Assistant Posts Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details :
No. of Vacancy : 54 Posts
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Start Date : 08-03-2022
- Online Registration Last Date : 07-04-2022
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 20-04-2022
- Application Fee Deposit Last Date : 07-04-2022
- Apply Mode : Through Online
Application Fee Details :
- For General/SEBC : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PwD : No Fee
- Mode Of Payment : Through Online
Educational Qualification :
- Must have passed HSC or Matriculation with a certificate of completion of training in PMF/ Handloom weaving & dyeing from institute of Handloom weaving & Design, Khordha, Odisha
Age Limit : As on 01-01-2021
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- The Upper Age Limit is Relaxable by 5 Years in Respect of SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates.
- Rs. 13,300/-
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Plan of Examination :
Written Examination :
- Full Marks : 100 Marks
- No. Of Questions : 100
- Time : 90 Minutes
- Question Types : MCQ
- Exam Language : Both Odia & English
- General English : 15 Marks
- Odia Language : 15 Marks
- General Studies : 20 Marks
- Technical Subject : 50 Marks
- N.B : there shall be negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong Answer.
Composite Paper :-
Composite paper consists of 100 questions of multiple choices of the following subjects.
The standard of questions in Composite paper Odia Language, General English & General
Studies will be of HSC standard.
Technical subject : Handloom Weaving & Design Syllabus(For More Details Download Advertisement)
Certificate Verification :
Candidates numbering about two(2) times of the vacancies in order of merit category wise
will be called for certificate verification to determine their eligibility in all respect for the
post with reference to their original certificates/ documents.