SHORT INFORMATION : SSC GD Constable Recruitment- 2022 : Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 24,369 Constable ( GD ) in Central Armed Police Forces ( CAPFs ), SSF, Rifleman ( GD ) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022.
POST DATE : 30 October
SSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT- 2022
VACANCY DETAILS : 24,369 Posts
FORCE : BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, SSF, NCB.
• Dates for submission of online applications 27-10-2022 to 30-11-2022
• Last date and time for receipt of online applications 30-11-2022 (23:00)
• Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 30-11-2022(23:00)
• Last date and time for making online fee payment 01-12-2022(23:00)
• Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank) 01-12-2022
• Schedule of Computer Based Examination January, 2023
APPLICATION FEE :
• Application fee for Other candidates : Rs. 100/-
• Application fee for SC / ST / Women ESM candidates : Nil
PAYMENT MODE : Online
AGE LIMIT : 18-23 years as on 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course. However, after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination
from a recognized Board/ University
• All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required
to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ Institute/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University/ Institute by the cutoff date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
• For more details go to Official notification.
SALARY : Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all others posts.
PROCESS OF CERTIFICATION AND FORMAT OF CERTIFICATES :
A candidate belonging to a caste of SC, ST or OBC category, on migration from one State to another State will have to make an informed choice whether to get the benefit of reservation in the State of origin or to appear as unreserved candidate from the State of migration. Such choice will have to be exercised by the candidate in the online Application Form. No request for change of such option, after the submission of Application Form, will be entertained by the Commission. In case, a candidate opts to avail the benefit of reservation from the State of origin, he will have to submit information about the District and State of his origin as well as the District and State of his current domicile in the Application Form and his candidature will be considered from the State of origin. Such candidates will not be required to submit Domicile Certificate from the State of origin. For details go to ” Official Notification “.
HOW TO APPLY :
• Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively.
• Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
• For more details check the notification PDF.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY IMPORTANT LINKS :
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD PDF : CLICK HERE
Leave a Reply