SHORT INFORMATION : RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | The Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar will hold Walk-in-Interview on the date & time as noted against each post for preparation of panels to engagement of the following teaching posts on Contractual basis as per need. The tenure of the engagement is up to 30-04-2023 or till the regular incumbents join the post, whichever is earlier. The Contractual engagement will confer no right to claim the post on regular basis. The Institute reserves the right to terminate the Contractual engagement at any time without assigning any reason therefore.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar
POST DATE : 21-09-2022
REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION, BHUBANESWAR
ADVERTISEMENT NO : 433
NO. OF VACANCY
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|01||PGT (Guidance & Counselling)||01|
- No Fee For All Candidates
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Age Limit As on 01-01-2022|
|01||PGT (Guidance & Counselling)||Maximum 40 Years|
|02||TGT (History)||Maximum 35 Years|
01. PGT (Guidance & Counseling) : Master Degree in Psychology with at least 50% marks in aggregate and in concerned subject with Certificate of Diploma in counselling.
02. TGT (History) : Four Year’s integrated degree course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate including electives and languages in the combination of subject and should have B.Ed. Degree & Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Monthly Remuneration|
|01||PGT (Guidance & Counselling)||Rs. 27,500/-|
|02||TGT (History)||Rs. 26,250/-|
HOW TO APPLY : RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications are required to report for Walk-in-Interview on the date & time noted against each post, along with the original and photocopies of the mark sheets, certificates and one passport size photograph etc. along with the Bio-Data (duly filled in) to be downloaded from www.riebbs.ac.in.
- Communication with the selected candidates will be made only through Email & Telephone. No postal communication will be made with the selected candidates.
- Candidates should report for attending the Walk-in-Interview along with required documents strictly 01 hour before commencement of the Interview time. The registration for Walk-in-Interview will be closed sharp before 30 Minutes of the scheduled time of Interview.
- Candidates are directed to continue visiting the Website of the Institute for updation, if any. regarding Schedule of Walk-in-Interviews of this Advertisement.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|