SHORT INFORMATION :OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 7540 Regular Teacher Vacancies in Odisha Location. Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official are recently Published a job notification to fill up 7540 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the OSSC caree official website i.e. ossc.gov.in Recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 09 January 2023.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Odisha Staff Selection Commission ( OSSC )
POST DATE : 25/11/2022
OSSC TEACHER RECRUITMENT- 2022
VACANCY DETAILS : 7540 Posts
• TGT Arts : 1970 Posts
• TGT PCM : 1419 Posts
• TGT CBZ : 1205 Posts
• Hindi : 1352 Posts
• Sanskrit : 723 Posts
• PET : 841 Posts
• Telugu : 06 Posts
• Urdu : 24 Posts
POST NAME : Regular Teacher
APPLY START DATE : 11 December 2022
APPLY LAST DATE : 09 January 2023
APPLICATION FEE : Candidates do not have to Pay any Application Fee for OSSC 7540 Posts of Regular Teacher Recruitment.
PAYMENT MODE : Online
AGE LIMIT : as on 01/01/2022
• Minimum Age of the candidates – 21 years
• Maximum Age of the candidates – 38 years
• Upper Age Relaxation As per Govt. Rules.
GENDER : Both Male and Female
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• TGT ARTS : Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce or a Shastri ( Sanskrit ) Degree from a recognised university with two school subject ( school subjects as defined in the proviso here under ) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% for SC/ST/PwD/SEBC candidates ) and Bachelor in Education ( B. Ed )/ 3 – year integrated B. Ed. – M. Ed. from any NCTE recognized Institution.
• TGT Science ( PCM ): Bachelor Degree in Science / B. Tech / B.E with two school subjects ( school subjects as defined in the proviso here under ) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates ) and Bachelor in Education ( B. Ed )/ 3- year integrated B. Ed. – M. Ed. from any NCTE recognized Institution.
• TGT Science & ( CBZ ) : Four – year Integrated B.Sc. B. Ed. from any NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects ( schools subjects as defined in the proviso here under ) having 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% SC/ST/PWD/SEBC, Candidates )
• Teacher Telugu : Bachelor degree in Arts having Telugu as a Subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC Candidates ) and Telugu B. Ed./ B. Ed. from any NCTE recognized institution.
Classical Teacher ( Sanskrit ) : Bachelors Degree with Sanskrit as one of the elective / optional / Hons./ Pass subject from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC Candidates )
• Hindi Teacher : Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi as one of the Elective / Optional / Hons / Pass subject from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% for CS/ST/PWD/SEBC Candidates )
• Urdu Teacher : Alim/Fazil with 50% of marks in aggregate ( 45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC Candidates ) and B.Ed / Urdu B.Ed from any NCTE – recognized University / Institution.
• PET : +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution and C.P.Ed./ D P. Ed / B. P. Ed./ M.P. Ed from a recognized Board / University.
• TGT Arts/PCM/CBZ : Rs. 35,400/- P. M.
• Hindi / Sanskrit / Urdu / Telugu : Rs. 35,400/- P. M.
• PET : Rs. 29,200/- P. M.
SELECTION PROCESS :
• Preliminary Examination
• Main Written Examination
• Documents Verification
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION :
• Full Marks : 100 Mark
• No. Of Question : 100
• Questions Type : MCQ
• Subject : General Studies (30 marks)/Arithmetic (20 marks)/Reasoning & Mental Ability ( 20 mark )/Computer (20 mark) Current Events ( 10 mark )
N. B : There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION :
• Full Marks -150 Mark
• No. Of Question – 150
• Question Type – MCQ
HOW TO APPLY : Intersted and eligible candidates can apply online OSSC official website ossc.gov.in, for more details check out the notification.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY IMPORTANT LINKS :
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD PDF : CLICK HERE
Leave a Reply