SHORT INFORMATION : OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022 | Applications are invited online through the OSSC website “www.ossc.gov.in” for recruitment to the post of Junior Laboratory Assistant as “Initial Appointee” under Director of Technical Education & Training, Odisha, Cuttack.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Odisha Staff Selection Commission
POST DATE : 20-09-2022
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment
NO. OF VACANCY
|Post Name||UR||SEBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||32||09||10||13||64|
TRADE WISE VACANCY & QUALIFICATION
|Sl. No.||Branch Name||Total Post||Qualification|
|01||Civil||12||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|02||Electrical||08||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|03||Mechanical||10||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|04||Workshop||08||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|05||Automobile Eng.||01||Diploma in Automobile Engineering|
|06||Chemical||03||Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|07||Computer Science||04||Diploma in Computer Science|
|08||Information Technology||02||Diploma in Information Technology|
|09||Physics||08||B.Sc. in Physics (Hons)|
|10||Chemistry||07||B.Sc. in Chemistry (Hons)|
|11||Bio-Technology||01||Diploma in Biotechnology|
|Online Apply Start Date||26-09-2022|
|Online Apply Start Date||25-10-2022|
- Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022 under Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
AGE LIMIT : As On 01-01-2022
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age Limit of the Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit of the Candidates : 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Govt Rules.
|Post Name||Group||Consolidated Monthly Remuneration for 1st Year|
|Jr. Laboratory Assistant||Group- C||Rs.14,200/- P.M.|
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
HOW TO APPLY
- The applicants should go through this detail advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- The candidate may apply for the post as per her/his eligibility as per terms of the advertisement.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button on the home page of the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User”, instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions should be read carefully before proceeding with filling up the Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|