SHORT INFORMATION : OSSC CTS Recruitment- 2022 -Odisha Staff Selection Commission has given a notification for the Combined Technical Services ( CTS ) Recruitment examination 2022 for Recruitment of group B State Cadre posts in different office under the government of Odisha. interested and eligible Candidates, please check the full notification before apply online.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Odisha Staff Selection Commission ( OSSC )
POST DATE : 6 November 2022
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION RECRUITMENT- 2022
VACANCY DETAILS : 1225 Posts
POST NAME : Junior Engineer & Assistant Training Officer
APPLY START DATE : 11 November 2022
APPLY LAST DATE : 10 December 2022
PAYMENT MODE : Online
- Candidates do not have to Pay any Application Fee for OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment.
AGE LIMIT : As on 01-01-2022
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment.
- Minimum Age of The Candidates : 18 Years (Asst. Training Officer)
- Minimum Age of The Candidates : 21 Years (Junior Engineer)
- Maximum Age of The Candidates : 38 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation As Per Govt. Rules.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Asst. Training Officer (ITI) : Must have Passed 10th Class with ITI in Relevant Trade.
- Asst. Training Officer (Diploma/Degree) : Diploma or Degree in Relevant Branches/ Trades.
- Rs. 35,400/- To Rs. 1,12,400/-
METHOD OF SELECTION
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Full Marks : 150 Mark
- No. Of Questions : 150
- Time : 150 Minutes
- Questions Type : MCQ
- Exam Mode : Computer Based Test
- N.B :- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- Full Marks : 200 Mark
- Time : 3 Hours
N.B – There shall be different Technical Papers for different Posts/ Services as per qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Before applying, candidates must go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Candidates in their own interest should submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the OSSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days or for any other reason.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the corrected/ final online application, no change/ correction modification will be allowed under any circumstances.
N.B- CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE APPLY LINK Activate on 11-11-2022 SYLLABUS DETAILS CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF CLICK HERE
Leave a Reply