ONGC Recruitment 2022
SHORT INFORMATION : ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates for the Post of Graduate Trainees in Engineering and Geo-Sciences Disciplines at E1 Level through GATE – 2022.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
POST DATE : 22-09-2022
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LTD
ADVT. NO : 6/2022 (R & P)
|SL. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|06||Materials Management Officer||32|
- Online Apply Start Date : 22-09-2022
- Online Apply Last Date : 12-10-2022
Candidates have to Pay the Under mentioned Application Fee for ONGC Recruitment 2022.
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Nil
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
For AEE (Drilling/Cementing) :
- For UR/EWS Candidates : 28 Years
- For OBC Candidates : 31 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 33 Years
- For PWD Candidates : 38 Years
For Others Post :
- For UR/EWS Candidates : 30 Years
- For OBC Candidates : 33 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 35 Years
- For PWD Candidates : 40 Years
|SL. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|01||AEE||Degree in Relevant Engineering|
|02||Chemist||PG in Chemistry|
|03||Geologist||PG in Relevant Discipline|
|04||Geophysicist||PG in Relevant Discipline|
|06||Materials Management Officer||Degree in Any Engineering|
|07||Transport Officer||Degree in Relevant Engineering|
- Basic Pay Scale : Rs. 60,000/- to 1,80,000/-
- Weightage of Marks in GATE – 2022
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, GATE Score Card; email id and mobile phone readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling – in the ONLINE application.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Requests for change of mailing address/ category/discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their ONGC Registration Slip and Interview Call letter for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including copy of Registration slip etc. are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked for.
- Candidates are also advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any communication/advertisement in this regard, the candidate must check on ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com.
- It may be noted that ONGC does not seek payments of any kind other than registration fee.
N.B – CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
- Odisha Postal New Vacancy, Bhubaneswar
- OPSC Recruitment 2023- Online Form
- GPLF puri Recruitment- 2023
- OPSC new Recruitment- 2023
- Ganjam GRS New Recruitment- 2023
- OPSC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023 ! 93 Post Vacancy
- CRPF NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- GRS NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- ODISHA POLICE RECRUITMENT- 2023 ! 4790 POST
- OSSC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- OSSC TEACHER RECRUITMENT- 2022
- AIIMS BHUBANESWAR FIELD ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT- 2022
- SSD Balasore Recruitment- 2022
- OHPC JUNIOR CLARK RECRUITMENT- 2022
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022