SHORT INFORMATION : IRCTC Recruitment 2022 – Indian Railway Creating and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has released a notification for 80 Computer Operator and Programming Assistant posts vacancies. So, we request you to all the information about this IRCTC Recruitment 2022 details below. All eligible and interested candidate can visit the IRCTC official website before apply online.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Indian Railway Creating and Tourism Corporation ( IRCTC )
POST DATE : 10 October
INDIAN RAILWAY CREATING AND TOURISM CORPORATION RECRUITMENT – 2022
VACANCY DETAILS : 80 Posts
POST NAME : Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
APPLY FIRST DATE : Already Started
APPLY LAST DATE : 25 October 2022
APPLICATION FEE : No Fee for all Candidate
PAYMENT MODE : Online Application
AGE LIMIT :
1. Candidate Minimum Age :15 Years
2. Candidate Maximum Age : 25 Years
3. Age Relaxation : SC / ST / OBC Candidates
GENDER : Both Male and Female
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1. Passed Matriculation Examination with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognised Board.
2. For Technical : ITI Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in COPA trade.
3. For more information about this educational qualification, please Download PDF.
SALARY / STIPEND : Rs – 5,000/- to Rs – 9,000/- per Month
SELECTION PROCESS : The selection will be based on the Merit Basis ( No Exam )
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
2. Applicants have to produce details of registration made on https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in portal.
3. Applicants are required to report for Document/Certificate Verification with their Originals.
4. Applicants are required to submit their EWS Certificate, if he/she is claiming against EWS Quota.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY IMPORTANT LINKS :
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD PDF : CLICK HERE