IOCL Recruitment 2022 – 56 Non-Executive Vacancy | Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive (Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant) Vacancy.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Post Date :- 13-09-2022
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
Non-Executive Vacancy 2022
Vacancy Details :- 56 Posts
UR- 32, OBC- 07, EWS- 02, SC- 10, ST- 05
Post Name :- Non-Executive
Who Can Apply :– All India Candidates
Gender :- Both Male/Female Apply
Apply Mode :- Through Online
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Apply Online :- 12-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online :- 10-10-2022
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines :- 06-11-2022
- Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines :- On 07-11-2022. If not completed, on 08.11.2022 then on 09-11-2022 as well
Application Fee :-
- For General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit : As on 12-09-2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
Qualification :- Candidate Should Possess 10+2, Diploma/ ITI (Relevant Discipline)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and
selection modalities before submission of application.
2) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
3) Selected candidate shall be posted in any of the locations within the Region/Unit as per vacancy,
depending on the post applied for by the candidate.
4) Candidates possessing higher qualification other than the prescribed qualification for the post shall not
be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be
5) All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application form for reference for
downloading Admit Card from Pipelines Recruitment Portal https://plapps.indianoil.in/. The candidate
shall be required to provide his/her Registration Number, password sent to his email/sms, date of birth
along with Captcha details for downloading the Admit Card.
6) Candidates will be required to carry a Photo ID Proof for the Written Test and SPPT. The
original Photo ID shall be checked and verified during the Tests. A self-attested photocopy of the
same shall also be collected along with the admit card after the Written Test and SPPT. Valid
Photo ID proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, Voter ID card, Passport etc. shall
be accepted. Candidates without valid Photo ID shall not be allowed to appear for the Written
Test or SPPT.
7) Short-listed candidates have to bring all original certificates/testimonials/ mark sheets along with
a passport size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets for checking on the
date of Skill/Proficency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT may be held on the next day after
Written Test. IOCL Recruitment 2022 – 56 Non-Executive Vacancy
Apply Online :- CLICK HERE
Official Website :- CLICK HERE
Notification :- CLICK HERE
Leave a Reply