DSSC RECRUITMENT 2022
SHORT INFORMATION : DSSC Information 2022 – Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) has invites application for recruitment through offline application from to the post of MTS, LDC, Driver & other posts vacancy as per the given below 12 posts. Eligible candidates to apply offline following process & complete the required eligibility criteria can read the full notification before apply offline.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Defence Service Staff College (DSSC)
POST DATE : 12 October
DEFENCE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE RECRUITMENT – 2022
VACANCY DETAILS : 12 Post
POST NAME :
1.Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)-05 Post
2.Lower Division Clerk (LDC)-04 Post
3.Civilian Motor Driver – 03 Post
APPLY START DATE : Already Started
APPLY LAST DATE : 28 October 2022
APPLICATION FEE : No Fee for All Candidates
PAYMENT MODE : Online Application Form
AGE LIMIT :
1.For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)- 18 – 25 Years
2.For Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 18 – 27 Years
3.For Civilian Motor Driver – 18 – 27 Years
GENDER : Both Male and Female
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) :-
10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board / University
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC):-
i : 12th Class passed or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board / University
ii : Typing Test : English – 35 wpm / Hindi – 30 wpm on computer
3. Civilian Motor Driver :-
i : 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board / University
ii : Civil Driving Licence for Driving both Light and Heavy Vehicle
iii : Two years of Experience.
1.For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs – 19,900/- to Rs – 63,200/- Per Month
2.For Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- Rs – 19,900/- to Rs- 63,200/- Per Month
3 :For Civilian Motor Driver – Rs – 18,000/- to Rs – 56,900/- Per month
HOW TO APPLY :
(a) Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above posts subject to vacancies and qualifications.
(b) No Objection Certificate is required for persons employed in Central Government as permanent employee with minimum three years regular service.
(c) In case of Ex-Serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
(d) The following documents should be attached with the application form and should be arranged in the following order:-
(1) Application form to be filled in English duly signed and affixed photograph to be self-attested. Acknowledgement Cards to be filled and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
(iii) Self-attested copies of Aadhaar Card, 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI/ certificates, SC/ST certificate/PwD certificate/Discharge book, Driving License, Experience certificate, EWS certificate, as applicable.
(iv) Self addressed envelope of 10×22 cms with Rs 22/- postage stamp to be pasted. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___” and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643231. Tamil Nadu.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY IMPORTANT LINKS :
DOWNLOAD PDF : CLICK HERE
- Odisha Postal New Vacancy, Bhubaneswar
- OPSC Recruitment 2023- Online Form
- GPLF puri Recruitment- 2023
- OPSC new Recruitment- 2023
- Ganjam GRS New Recruitment- 2023
- OPSC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023 ! 93 Post Vacancy
- CRPF NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- GRS NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- ODISHA POLICE RECRUITMENT- 2023 ! 4790 POST
- OSSC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- OSSC TEACHER RECRUITMENT- 2022
- AIIMS BHUBANESWAR FIELD ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT- 2022
- SSD Balasore Recruitment- 2022
- OHPC JUNIOR CLARK RECRUITMENT- 2022
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022